An exhibit by graduate students from the UCLA/Getty Master's Program in Archaeological and Ethnographic Conservation, hosted by the UCLA Library in May, 2009. Watch the video below, or view it on UCLA's YouTube Channel.
Field Program Blogs
This past summer, Cotsen Institute archaeologists led dozens of students in digs around the world as part of the UCLA Archaeology Field Program. Below are links to some of the field blogs kept up during the summer of 2009:
- Enculturating Environments Field School (Windwolves Preserve, California)
- Misti Archaeological Project (Vitor Valley, Peru)
- Abomey Plateau Archaeology Field School (Abomey Plateau, Benin)
- Pukara Archaeological Project (Pukara, Peru)
Past Program Blogs
Below are links to program blogs from 2008.
- Egypt Field Program Video Blog – Fall 2008
- Blog round-up from first year of the Institute's world-wide Archaeology Field Program (via UCLA Magazine). Read firsthand accounts of life in the field from participants in the Cotsen Institute of Archaeology's first summer of Field Programs